Pages

Friday, 21 May 2010

Chinese Take-Away


Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

10 on Extra Easy

The sun has been shining and the outside world is beckoning. I made the most of the weather and took Squirky and the Troll to the park for a picnic. For myself I made up a bowl of supernoodles and slung that in the bag. It took about 5 minutes and stopped me from picking at the kid's peanut butter sandwiches. I shared the fruit I took for the Troll.

The hot weather is also causing me to down large glasses of sugar free ribena diluted with sugar free lemonade. Mmmmmm, bena-lemonade.....

I’m having a night off cooking and instead we're having a “Chinese Take-Away”. Chinese is the only take-away I bother with as I find it easy to pick low-Syn options. With an Indian I'd be tempted by the Korma and Naan bread every time.

I chose:

  • 440g Chicken chow-mein (9 SYNS)

  • Boiled rice

Sometimes I go for an egg-fried rice, but with lite soy sauce the boiled rice is just as nice, and FREE!

I get two plates full of food with this, and don't feel the need to pick at my Chunky Lover's prawn toast at all.

BREAKFAST: BACON, FRIED EGGS & SPAGHETTI HOOPS; LUNCH: LOW FAT CHILLI-CHICKEN SUPER NOODLES WITH 8 OLIVES (1 SYN), GRAPES, BANANA AND 2 ALPEN LITE BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION); DINNER: "CHINESE TAKE-AWAY"; SNACKS: BANANA, FROZEN MANGO CUBES AND 3 CHERRY MULLER LITES

No comments:

Post a Comment