Pages

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Debauchery and Mayhem Part 2: Return of the Blubber










Current Weight:

14 stone 13lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 5lbs

Todays Syn Count:

Twelfty Six?


I woke up on Sunday morning and and felt as if there was food stuffed right up to the top of my throat. It probably didn't help that I had a handful of giant chocolate buttons just before bed. I only wanted two but they had melted in the car during last weeks sunny spell and had solidified in one massive chocolate blob.

Whilst I'm off plan I'm loving the freedom of not having to scan a menu for the most Slimming World friendly option and ask for it without dressing or butter or anything nice. I enjoyed not phoning my friends yesterday and forewarning them that I'd need a healthy option or asking to bring my own food. This is all quite liberating. However, h
ere's an odd thing:
I can honestly say that McDonalds chips are not nearly as tasty as the SW ones I have been making, and I feel lethargic and shaky from the sugar, which I now realise was how I felt a lot of the time before I got healthy.

So whilst I'm enjoying not thinking much about what I'm eating, I'm really looking forward to Tuesday and getting on back on plan. Weirdo.

BREAKFAST: MELON. I WAS GOING TO HAVE COCO-POPS BUT I CRAVED FRESH FRUIT...FREAKY DEAKY STUFF, I FOLLOWED IT WITH A GU MILLIONAIRES FLAPJACK THOUGH; LUNCH: MUM IN LAW'S BEEF ROAST WITH TATTIES ROASTED IN GOOSE FAT WITH BANANA TOFFEE CAKE & DOUBLE CREAM FOR PUDDING. MY MUM IN LAW ROCKS; DINNER: M&S HAM AND MUSHROOM CARBONARA, CHOCOLATE NEW YORK CHEESECAKE AND A TRIPLE CHOCOLATE SUNDAE; SNACKS: CADBURYS CARAMEL BAR, PACKET OF DORITOS, THE LAST OF THE GU MILLIONAIRES FLAPJACKS, 2 CANS OF COKE, HANDFUL OF TOFFEES, 1 BOTTLE OF BULMERS. IS THIS HOW I USED TO LIVE MY LIFE?

No comments:

Post a Comment