Pages

Saturday, 29 May 2010

Debauchery and Mayhem

Current Weight:

14 stone 13lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 5lbs

Todays Syn Count:

10 million probably

Who'da thunk it? In the "dieting" versus "eating-fatty-sugary-naughtiness" toss up, the

fatty-sugary-naughtiness

won.

I made the most of my first 24 hours of diet abstinence and even got the whole family involved. What a great mum I am!

My Chunky Lover and I started off the day with a bacon butty, using up an entire packet of bacon with the fat still on. For added enjoyment I had a fresh loaf sliced lengthways at Tesco. The aesthetic value made the sandwich decadent and tastier.

I
shared a small bag of sweet popcorn when I took
the Troll to the cinema for the first ever time. We saw The Princess and the Frog and it was Disneytastic. I'm not ashamed to say I shed a tear or two when Raymond the Firefly got stepped on by a Voodoo doctor and became a distant glowing star in the sky.

I'll blame the next fatty-fest on the emotional eating
cycle triggered by the trauma of Raymond's death. Troll asked to visit 'Old McDonalds' where she picked at a fish finger happy meal and I managed a quarter pounder meal with choccie milkshake, in an act of solidarity.

Oh god, but it doesn't stop there. We spent all afternoon with wonderful friends who laid out a smorgasbord of pizza and quiche and ciabatta and cheese and salami and olives. (oh, and salad...but obviously I didn't go near that.)

And I haven't even mentioned the snacks yet.

So I think we can safely say that

fatty-sugary-naughtiness kicked dieting's butt on Saturday. I wonder who will win round two on Sunday? Ha ha ha!


BREAKFAST: A MASSIVE HEAVILY BUTTERED BACON AND EGG SANDWICH - BACON AND EGG FRIED IN OLIVE OIL; LUNCH: QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION?) AND CHIPS WITH CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE; DINNER: 4 SLICES PIZZA, 3 PIECES OF GOATS CHEESE QUICHE, 3 SLICES OF CIABBATTA WITH SALAMI, 15 OLIVES, 3 MINI MOZZARELLAS, 5 SUN-DRIED TOMATOES, AN APPLE AND GINGER WINE, 5 GLASSES OF FIZZY POP; SNACKS: HALF A TUB OF GU MILLIONAIRES FLAPJACK, HALF A TUB OF GU ROCKY-ROADS, HALF A PACK OF CHOCOLATE BISCUITS. SOME LEFT OVER HAPPY MEAL. I CLEARLY HAVE ISSUES.

No comments:

Post a Comment