Pages

Friday, 21 May 2010

Spanish Chicken

Current Weight:

14 stone 13lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 5lbs

Todays Syn Count:

6 on Extra Easy

Wednesday 05.30am: oh wow. What an utter disappointment. I feel like a fool for being so proud of myself this week, eating well and sticking to plan. I only had 30 Syns this week. And yet I have lost no weight at all.


Can 'star week' really be to blame for this travesty? Curse the curse. I'd love to say 'oh well, it'll show in next weeks results', but I had already planned to take a 3 day diet break when we visit friends for the Bank Holiday weekend, and had factored in a gain for next week.


Okay, it's 3 days till the weekend. Still time to kick some blubber-butt. Plus I'm inspired to try the "KFC" style chicken recipe a kind gentleman posted on the Facebook Slimming World page.


And anyway, it's only 5.30am. I usually weigh myself at 9am. I'll try again then and see if and extra three hours of food optimising makes a difference.


Wednesday 09.00am: So now I have lost 2lbs. It seems 3 hours does make a difference. I weigh in on the Wii fit and it does always tell me that your weight can fluctuate 2.2lbs during the day. I'm definitely logging my under 15stone weight as my achievement for this week! 05.30am didn't happen!!!!


We had the simplest meal ever last night, "Spanish Chicken".

For 2 people you'll need:

  • Jar of Knorr Chicken Tonight Spanish Chicken sauce (6 SYNS)

  • Chicken pieces

  • Rice

I just brown the chicken, add sauce for 20 mins. Boil rice and serve.

I wish the rest of life was a simple as this recipe.

BREAKFAST: MELON. A MELON A DAY KEEPS THE FAT-POUNDS AWAY; LUNCH: LEFT OVER QUORN MEATBALLS AND PASTA WITH CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION) AND 2 ALPEN LITE BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION); DINNER: "SPANISH CHICKEN"; SNACKS: BANANA, FROZEN MANGO CUBES AND ONKEN FAT FREE STRAWBERRY YOGHURT

No comments:

Post a Comment