Pages

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Bacon and Cheese Burger with Cajun Wedges

Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

4.5 on Extra Easy

Wednesday weigh in. I was disappointed to find I'd only managed 1lb off this week. How can I put on 8lbs in seven days, and only lose 1lb over the same period! Oh, life's injustices.

To add insult to injury when I first weighed in on my Wii fit board, I must have jarred something within it's inner whirrings, because it told me I had
lost 1stone1lb!

I thought a miracle had happened.

But then when I weighed again it was just the 1lb.

Fickle thing. Off to shop to buy some manual scales, but not before prepping up the mince mix for "Bacon and Cheese Burger with Cajun Wedges".

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR TWO PEOPLE:
  • Burgers (syn free- recipe here)
  • Bacon
  • Onion
  • Cheese (HEALTHY A OPTION)
  • Wholemeal bun (HEALTHY B OPTION)
  • Potatoes
  • Cajun Spices
HOW I DID IT:
  • Grill burgers until cooked through and top with cheese, fried onion and bacon
  • Chop potatoes into wedges and par boil for 7 minutes,
  • Tip onto preheated baking tray and psray with fry light. Coat in cajun spices
  • Put at top of oven for 30 mins - top up fry light as needed

BREAKFAST: SCRAMBLED EGGS; LUNCH: SUN DRIED TOMATO GALLO RISSOTTO PRONTO AND 8 OLIVES (1 SYN); DINNER: "BACON AND CHEESE BURGER WITH CAJUN WEDGES" ROCKET AND VERY LOW FAT MAYO 1 TBSP (0.5 SYNS); SNACKS: PUNNET OF GRAPES, APPLE;

PUDDING:

BANOFFEE PIE ICECREAM (3 SYNS)

No comments:

Post a Comment