Pages

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Banoffee Ice-Cream Pie

Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

1 on Extra Easy

I managed 45 minutes on the Wii fit on Monday and did a 2 hour walk on Wednesday, thereby completing my weekly body magic aim but also giving myself a bad case of 'Fat-Girl's-Leg-Chafe' at the same time.

For those not in the know
'Fat-Girl's-Leg-Chafe' is when you walk on a hot day in a skirt and your chunky thighs rub together until red raw. The burn is unreal. On the painful walk home I contemplated what I hated more about my fattiness. Was it the
'Fat-Girl's-Leg-Chafe' or the 'Belly-Clap' - which is when you move quickly and the lose skin on your belly makes a clapping noise against your lap.

I think it is the 'Belly-Clap' because others don't need to know about the pain between your legs, whereas the clap is audible and therefore you're subject to public fatty humiliation.

When I got home I popped a peeled banana in a freezer bag and stuck it in the freezer with a muller light toffee yoghurt to make "Banoffee Ice-Cream Pie".

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR ONE PERSON:
  • 1 banana, peeled and broken into chunks
  • 1 alpen light toffee fudge bar (1/2 HEALTHY B OPTION)
  • 1 muller light toffee yoghurt
HOW I DID IT:
  • Put banana and yoghurt in freezer for about 3 hours
  • Stir yoghurt every half hour to ensure it freezes consistently and not just round the edges
  • Blend the Alpen bar into small pieces and pack into bottom of food presentation ring
  • When frozen blend the banana and pack tightly on top of the alpen bar base
  • Top with frozen yoghurt and serve
I think there is an argument that the banana would need to be synned as it is blended. My understanding is that if you blend a fruit you are more likely to over eat it as you can down 3 bananas and a punnet of strawberries in one smoothie. But this is one banana so I will refrain from synning it but if weight loss slows I will start to syn it then.

BREAKFAST: JUICY MELON; LUNCH: TUNA SALAD, WITH ROASTED TOMATOES AND POTATOS, BOILED EGG AND 8 OLIVES (1 SYN); DINNER: GALLO SUNDRIED TOMATO RISSOTTO PRONTO, WITH 28g CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION); SNACKS: HANDFUL OF GRAPES, 2 BANANAS, 1 ALPEN LIGHT BAR (OTHER 1/2 HEALTHY B OPTION);

PUDDING: "

BANOFFEE ICE-CREAM PIE"

2 comments:

  1. ooh nummy!

    Going to have to try this... usually only eat the vanilla ones as the toffee ones just don't taste right but with banana and alp[en light it's prob delish!... may try that with banana custard ones too lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, I might try banana slices on the top too! x

    ReplyDelete