Pages

Friday, 4 June 2010

Gallo Pesto Risotto (syn free)

Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

6 on Extra Easy

Is there anything in this world more drool worthy than the smell of freshly baked sausage rolls?


I found a batch of Christmas sausage rolls at the back of the freezer and decided to put them to good use by adding them to the kids picnic we have planned this afternoon. By god the smell is ferocious and is making me want to eat the lot. I don't think my chilli chicken supernoodles (98% fat free) are going to be much of a comparison.

Even with added olives.


Friday night all went a bit tits up. Dinner was meant to be spag bol, but come Friday evening I really couldn't be bothered to be stood in a hot kitchen. Then I decided on a Chinese, and almost ordered it until I realised I forgotten to include a Fab ice-lolly in my syn count. Then it was almost pasta with jarred pesto, but finally a thought occurred to me and........

....... and I ate a packet of "Gallo Pesto Risotto". I have two more packs in the cupboard and they are vile but need using up. I bought them on the strength of the Gallo Sun-dried Tomato Risotto being so incredibly tasty and only 12 minutes to cook AND syn free. However the pesto variety smells like old trainers. The taste can be masked with cheese and olives. Just about. But even masked I wouldn't feed it to anyone else.

BREAKFAST: FRUIT MEDLEY (AKA A BANANA AND A MELON); BRUNCH: 5 SCRAMBLED EGGS; LUNCH: CHILLI CHICKEN SUPERNOODLES WITH 8 BLACK OLIVES (1 SYN) AND 2 ALPEN LITE BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION) ...

IS BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH AND LUNCH ALLOWED? - OH WELL IT'S DONE NOW...

; DINNER: "GALLO PESTO RISOTTO" WITH CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION), BASIL AND 8 OLIVES (1 SYN); PUDDING: FROZEN MANGO CUBES WITH ONKEN FAT FREE STRAWBERRY YOGHURT; SNACKS: LOTS OF GRAPES, A CHICKEN LESS THAN 1% FAT MUG SHOT, A HANDFUL OF ICE POLES, SOME BANANAS, A FAB (4 SYNS) AND PEPSI MAX

No comments:

Post a Comment