Pages

Sunday, 6 June 2010

Lamb Steaks and Mashed Taters

Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

10 on Extra Easy

I'm giving up on weather reports. All I heard was that Sunday was meant to be a wash out - but here we are and it's awesome! We took Squirky and the Troll to the park where a travelling circus was teaching the kids to spin plates, walk a tight rope and juggle.

As EVERYONE knows sunshine = ice cream. With my martyr hat on I opted out at first, but then thought 'well I had 0.5 syns yesterday and don't plan to have any today, so why not?' So we had a cherry ripple ice cream each. It had full on black cherries all the way through and well worth the syns. It was also fun to join in!

I had planned a Jamie Oliver recipe for Sunday lunch which has an onion and potato sauce served over pasta, but my Chunky Lover and I chickened out because it sounds a bit weird. I'll try it when he is out one night. Instead I opted for "Lamb Steaks and Mashed Taters"

Nothing fancy, just grilled lamb steak with mashed potato (mashed with a drop of my HEA milk which I also used for my tea this morning) and asparagus & broccoli.

Not looking forward to my asparagus wee later though!

BREAKFAST: FRY UP INCLUDING BACON, 4 EGGS, MUSHROOM AND SPAGHETTI HOOPS; LUNCH: BATCHELORS CHICKEN RICE AND TWO ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION); DINNER: "LAMB STEAKS WITH MASHED TATERS"; SNACKS: GRAPES, HAM, BANANA, ICE POLES, CHERRY RIPPLE ICE CREAM - SUGAR CONE = 2 SYNS, LUXURY ICE CREAM 60G SCOOP = 6.5 SYNS, I'LL ROUND IT UP TO 10 SYNS TO BE SAFE ;

PUDDING:

FROZEN MANGO CUBES AND ONKEN FAT FREE STRAWBERRY YOGHURT

No comments:

Post a Comment