Pages

Sunday, 27 June 2010

Mother-In-Law from Heaven's Roast Dinner

Current Weight:
15 stone 2lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:
1 stone 2lbs

Todays Syn Count:
1.5 on Extra Easy

We had Sunday lunch with the In-Laws from Heaven before setting off to friends to watch the England v Germany match.

I spent most of my meal trying to coax the Troll to eat one of each type of vegetable on her plate, which also helped distract me from the fact that everyone else had potatoes roasted in goose fat, yorkshire puds and gravy made with the meat fat on their plates.

Even though M-I-L from Heaven goes out of her way to ensure I can eat everything on my plate, it's normally all veg and salad. If I were a normal person this would be more than adequate. But I'm a fatty-bom-bom so actually all I'm doing is thinking about getting home and filling up on pasta and potato. I'm not ungrateful - I'm greedy....

Now the diet is all sorted and I'm happy with how it is going I'm going to start adding a new exercise commitment. I am going to start weaning Squirky on Monday so in solidarity I'm going to start weaning my fat bum off the sofa. No more watching an episode of Friends that I've seen 6 times before to fill a gap. I'll fill it with exercise instead.....

This is how I'm going to tackle it:
  • Week 1 -3 = Two x 45mins of exercise per week
  • Week 4 - 6 = Three x 45mins of exercise per week
  • Week 7 onwards = Four x 45mins of exercise per week.

Right, I've said it now. Let's see if I can stick to it! I'd better dust off the Wii!

BREAKFAST: MELON AND CHERRIES AND A CUP OF TEA WITH A DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH: "MOTHER-IN-LAW FROM HEAVEN'S ROAST DINNER"; DINNER: BACON PASTA BAKE WITH CHEESE (HEALTHY OPTION A) AND 4 OLIVES (0.5 SYNS); SNACKS: DIET COKE, GRAPES, CUP OF TEA AND DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS), 2 X ALPEN LITE BAR (HEALTHY OPTION B); PUDDING: ONKEN FAT FREE STRAWBERRY YOGHURT ON FROZEN STRAWBS AND BLUEBERRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment