Pages

Monday, 28 June 2010

Scallop, Rocket and Bacon Linguine

Current Weight:

15 stone 2lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 2lbs

Todays Syn Count:

0.5 on Extra Easy

It's the simple pleasures in life, isn't it? I cut myself some cheddar cheese for lunch and when I weighed it I had exactly 28g. Made my day!

"Scallop, Rocket and Bacon Linguine"

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR TWO PEOPLE:
  • 150g linguine
  • 100g chopped bacon
  • 1 garlic clove chopped
  • Pinch of lazy chilli
  • 8 scallops halved
  • 50g rocket leaves
HOW I DID IT:
  • Cook the pasta as per packet instructions and drain
  • Cook bacon for two minutes until brown and add garlic and chilli for one more minute. Add scallops for one more minute turning half way through.
  • Toss linguine with rocket and add scallops.

BREAKFAST: A BIG FAT MELON; LUNCH: LEFT OVER SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI BAKE WITH A SPRINKLING OF CHEDDAR (HEALTHY A OPTION); DINNER: "SCALLOP, ROCKET AND BACON LINGUINE"; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION), APPLE, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS);

PUDDING:

FROZEN RASPBERRIES AND ONKEN FAT FREE STRAWBERRY YOGHURT

No comments:

Post a Comment