Pages

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Avoid Temptation Risotto

Current Weight:

14 stone 09lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 9lbs

Todays Syn Count:

1 on Extra Easy at 11am. Hopefully this is where it will remain.

We're about to embark on "Party Sunday". I'm hoping I can retain a little self control and not launch into the party food. We have a toddler bash at 2pm (as in a party for Toddlers, not toddlers bashing each other - that is obviously very very wrong).

There are going to be 13 little uns going nuts for the bouncy castle and eating sausage rolls and birthday cake.

When we finish at 5pm we jump in the car and speed down the motorway to make it to Great-Great-Aunts bash at 19.30 (as in a party for a great great aunt not....oh you get the picture).

I'm determined to have a very healthy weigh in on Wednesday so I have made a vat of "Avoid-Temptation-Risotto" which I will keep about my person and snack on throughout the day. I know the picture doesn't make it look very appealing but it does taste good -even cold - and it's hearty enough that it will fill me up all day.

Along with a huge breakfast and a couple of Alpen Light bars secreted in my bag I should be able to make it through the day without succumbing.

I'll try to update whether I succeeded or failed before I pass out in bed at the end of the night.


WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR 1 PERSON:

  • Gallo pronto Risotto

  • 1 Joe's sausage (left over from breakfast)

  • 1 piece of chicken (left over from yesterdays roast dinner)

  • Bail leaves

HOW I DID IT:

  • Cook risotto as per pack instructions

  • Add chicken and sausage and basil


BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS AND GRAPES; LUNCH: PASTA TWRILS, 8 OLIVES (1 SYN), BASIL LEAVES AND ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES WITH CHEESE (HEALTHY A CHOICE) AND BASIL; DINNER: "AVOID TEMPTATION RISOTTO"; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: SOME BANANAS AND GRAPES

No comments:

Post a Comment