Pages

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Blueberry Cheesecake

Current Weight:

14 stone 11lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 7lbs

Todays Syn Count:

3.5 on Extra Easy

Ouch! I hurt! But pain is good right? Means the Wii Fit session I did yesterday must be working....?

Today's major event is tackling the monster load of ironing that has accumulated this week - more body magic for the upper arms.

Oh and in other big news - I'd forgotten what moving on to solids does to baby's nappy. Eurgh! Squirky! who knew you could smell so bad!

Had an old fave for dinner, Cowboy's Breakfast. Joe's Sausages are perfect for this, better than quorn I reckon. This dinner is ideal for today's stormy weather. For pudding I devised "Blueberry Cheesecake". I'm ready for bed feeling full and happy (but still in pain- OUCH!)

WHAT WENT INTO IT
  • Quark
  • Blueberry Shape Yoghurt
  • Kellogg's Fibre Plus (HEALTHY B CHOICE)
  • Frozen blueberries
HOW I DID IT
  • Squash Fibre bar in bottom of presentation ring
  • Mix quark, yoghurt and blueberries
  • Fill presentation ring and serve

BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS: LUNCH: JACKET SPUD, TUNA, 14G CHEESE (3 SYNS), 1 TBSP VLF MAYO (0.5 SYNS); DINNER: COWBOYS BREAKFAST (CHEESE - HEALTHY A CHOICE); SNACKS: ONKEN YOGHURT, PUNNET OF GRAPES, PUNNET OF GRAPES; PUDDING: "BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE"

No comments:

Post a Comment