Pages

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Chinese - the Take Away That Makes the Slimming World Go Round

Current Weight:

14 stone 09 lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 9lbs

Todays Syn Count:

12 on Extra Easy


I've done this a little bit late, but I've decided to make a record of my body measurements, hopefully I'll see them reducing..

I'm ashamed to report the following:

  • Upper arm: 14.5inches
  • Chest (around boobies): 45 inches
  • Chest (under boobies): 42 inches
  • Waist (?? Can I call it that?): 43 inches
  • Hips and belly apron: 50 inches
  • Thigh: 26.5 inches
  • Size 18 on top
  • Size 20 on bottom
Those are some very unsexy numbers. I wanted to try and find a website that would let me enter my measurements and it would present me with a picture of a body with the same measurements. The closest I could get is this:

I entered my height and weight and this is how I look apparently. I have to say they have been very generous. Where are my bingo wings? Where is my back fat? Why aren't my thighs touching?

I also did some googling for images of 50 inch waists. The results were so not cool. This weight has to go. I feel sad now,
I need a piggy blow out. Piggy blow-out can be achieved within syn allowance with a "Chinese - the Take Away That Makes the Slimming World Go Round".

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR 1 PERSON:
  • 495g Chicken chow mein (9 SYNS)
  • 200g Beef and mushroom (3 SYNS)
  • Boiled Rice
  • Soy sauce


BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS, SPAGHETTI HOOPS AND A BANANA ;LUNCH: 2 PACKETS OF 98% FAT FREE CHILLI CHICKEN SUPER NOODLES; DINNER: "CHINESE - THE TAKE AWAY THAT MAKES THE SLIMMING WORLD GO ROUND"; SNACKS: 2 BANANAS, STRAWBERRY MULLER LIGHT, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), GRAPES; PUDDING: FROZEN BANANA, BLUEBERRIES, STRAWBERRIES AND STRAWBERRY YOGHURT



No comments:

Post a Comment