Pages

Friday, 2 July 2010

Choccy Dipped Naughty Fruits

Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

Not entirely sure, but well within allowance for the week


Mmmm, feel all sleepy from an afternoon in the sun and some incredible food.

We were invited our friends new home for a BBQ and I decided to have a flexi day. We had the most beautifully cooked cut of beef marinated in a bourbon rub. There was a salad with olives and avocado with a dressing and new potatoes - I declined the garlic butter.

On the whole it was dead healthy but for the dressing, marinade, olives and avocado. I'm really not fussed with trying to understand what went into each item and how many exact syns I had, but am fairly sure it couldn't have been more than 50?

Even if it was...so what! It's one day and the food was awesome.

I was in charge of desserts and took the puddings I made yesterday. I had the syn free Citrus Chiffon Mousse and
even helped myself to some of the "Choccy Dipped Naughty Fruits" - I reckon they are about 12 syns for the whole lot (based on approx 28g of plain choc and 35ml of single cream). There were 6 of us sharing so it's only 2 SYNS.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR SIX PEOPLE
  • 28g PLAIN CHOCOLATE
  • 35ml SINGLE CREAM
  • SELECTED FRUITS
HOW I DID IT
  • HEAT CREAM IN A BOWL OVER A PAN OF BOILING WATER
  • ADD CHOCOLATE AND STIR UNTIL YOU HAVE A CHOCOLATEY MIX
  • USE COCKTAIL STICKS TO SPEAR THE FRUITS AND DIP THEM IN MIX
  • REFRIGERATE UNTIL SET
  • TIP MIXTURE ON TOP OF WEDGES AND COOK FOR A FURTHER 12 MINUTES

BREAKFAST: 5 SCRAMBLED EGGS AND 5 PIECES OF BACON, I'M SUCH A PIGGY.; LUNCH: BBQ BEEF AND SALAD; DINNER: PASTA AND CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION); SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION);

PUDDING: CHOCCY DIPPED NAUGHTY FRUITS; CITRUS CHIFFON MOUSSE

2 comments:

  1. They were!! It was nice to be able to join in with puddings! x

    ReplyDelete