Pages

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Fish in a Crumby Coating and Chips

Current Weight:

14 stone 10lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 8lbs

Todays Syn Count:

4.25 on Extra Easy

I started off my day by trimming my Chunky Lover's ear hair.

This got me thinking, if I had a haircut would it show in my weigh in? If I shaved my legs would that help?

Things I have been known to do prior to weighing in at class:

1. Taken off my wedding band
2. Breathed every last breath out of my lungs and held it...
3. Taken out hair bands
4. Taken my knickers off in the loo - commando weigh in!
5. Stood on tip toe
6. Emptied my bladder several times beforehand
7. Not eaten or drunk for 5 hours beforehand
8. Emptied my bladder again

Now I weigh in at home and do it totally starkers. It always makes me laugh when the Wii asks me how much my clothes weigh. Am tempted to say 4lbs so it knocks it off my weight!

So today (stark blubbery naked) I have lost......1lb!
Think I'll shave my legs and try again........

I spotted "Fish in a Crumby Coating and Chips" in
Good House Keeping- Easy to Make Favourite Family Meals and I'm sure there are a million other ways to do it too.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR TWO (FOUR) PEOPLE
  • 2 57g wholemeal buns (HEALTHY B CHOICE)
  • Handful parsley
  • Zest of 1 lemon and juice of half
  • 2 haddock fillets
  • 1 tsp dijon mustard (1/4 SYNS PER SERVING)
  • Seasoning
  • Slimming World wedges in Sylvia's Rib Rub n More seasoning
  • 1tbsp VLF Mayo (1/2 SYN)
  • Spaghetti hoops
HOW I DID IT
  • Blitz rolls in the blender until crumbed
  • Add crumbs, parsley and zest and mix
  • Mix mustard and lemon juice with salt and pepper
  • Cook fish as per packet instructions and remove 15mins before end of cooking
  • Cover fish with mustard then breadcumb mix
  • Cook for remaining 15 mins and serve with slimming world chips and spaghetti hoops

BREAKFAST: MELON AND 2 BANANAS, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS): LUNCH: BAKED POTATO, TUNA AND MAYO (0.5 SYNS) CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION), SALAD LEAVES, 8 OILVES (1 SYN) ; DINNER: "FISH IN A CRUMBY COATING"; SNACKS: 2 BANANAS, APPLE, 2 CHERRY MULLER YOGHURTS, FROZEN BANANA AND TOFFEE MULLER YOGHURT, 2 SUGAR FREE ICE POLES, COLD BAKED BEANS FROM THE TIN (WHEN i WAS MAKING THE TROLLS TEA); PUDDING: FROZEN BANANAS AND TOFFEE MULLER YOGHURT, CARIBBEAN COCONUT OPTIONS HOT CHOCOLATE MADE WITH WATER (1.5 SYNS) WITH A BANANA DIPPED IN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment