Pages

Sunday, 25 July 2010

King Prawn Sunshine Stirfry

Current Weight:

14 stone 10lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 8lbs

Todays Syn Count:

3 on Extra Easy

A surreal thing occurred last night.

Myself and my Chunky Lover had finished our dinner and were watching Celebrity Masterchef that I had Sky-plussed on Friday night.

My Chunky Lover said 'Watching all this food is making me hungry again' and he went to the kitchen to find something else to eat.

Next I heard 'OH MY GOD!'. I went to the kitchen and found him holding a chunk of dairy milk in one hand and one of his teeth in the other.

An entire tooth had fallen out as he bit on the chocolate. It's one of his eye teeth so it's really prominent when he smiles and makes him look like a real thug now. I keep forgetting and then when he talks I spot it and it makes me laugh.

Poor thing, he's spent half of his 30's sat in the dentist chair. I reckon he does it on purpose so he can flirt with the receptionists.


In other big news, my Chunky (Thug) Lover and I took the Troll and Squirky to see Toy Story 3 in the afternoon, so we had our main meal at lunchtime. It was "King Prawn Sunshine Stirfry". Then, at the cinema I snacked on grapes whilst Chunky and the Troll had popcorn and chocolate. Luckily no more teeth were lost in the process.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR 3 PEOPLE
  • 500g of King Prawns
  • Family pack of stirfry veg
  • 4 wedges of egg noodles
  • 50ml chicken bovril stock
HOW I DID IT
  • Boil noodles as per pack instructions
  • Fry prawns and set aside
  • Fry veg in fry light and add chicken stock at last minte
  • Combine all ingredients together and serve with light soy sauce!

BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS, MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT AND A BANANA : LUNCH: "KING PRAWN SUNSHINE STIRFRY"; DINNER: BAKED POTATO, TUNA, 1TBSP EXTRA LIGHT MAYO (0.5 SYNS), CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION), ROCKET LEAVES, 8 OLIVES (1 SYN), SPRING ONION; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), PUNNET OF GRAPES ; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUBERRIES AND 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, OPTIONS CARIBBEAN COCONUT HOT CHOCOLATE MADE WITH WATER (1.5 SYNS)

No comments:

Post a Comment