Pages

Saturday, 17 July 2010

Lazy Chinese Take Away

Current Weight:

14 stone 11lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 7lbs

Todays Syn Count:

11.5 on Extra Easy

It feels like something has been extinguished in my mind. I have no brain space for thinking of creative ways of making Slimming World versions of food or counting Syns, or remembering what A's and B's I've had. Even though I have proved to myself over and over that SW is tasty and quick to make.

I feel weary and tired and just want to eat comforting cheesy & bready convenience food.

I'll be honest...the only thing that is stopping me is knowing I need to write this.

On Thursday night I planned 7 nights of meals. On Friday night I did my on-line shop. On Saturday morning it got delivered. My fridge is now groaning with lean meat, fruit and fresh veg. I don't want a bloody mouthful of it. I don't want to cook. I want bad stuff and lots of it.

I have a planned night off next Friday which I am aiming towards. I want a great weigh in on Wednesday and then it's okay if I maintain or put on the week after. Right now though I'm in danger of blowing two weeks in a row because I'm not focused.

I've scrapped today's menu and we're having a Chinese instead. Still within Syn allowance and means I don't have to cook. (Chicken Chow Mein 9 syns and boiled rice)

I really hope I wake up motivated tomorrow.

BREAKFAST: STRAWBERRIES AND STRAWBERRY MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT:LUNCH: TURKEY, PASTA, 8 OLIVES (1 SYN), BASIL, CHEESE (HEALTHY A CHOICE); DINNER: CHINESE TAKE AWAY (9 SYNS); SNACKS: PUNNET OF GRAPES, PUNNET OF STRAWBERRIES, 2 BANANAS, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), MINI MILK (1.5 SYNS); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND MULLER LIGHT X 2

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh what did you have chinese wise?

    And I feel like that sometimes so i tend to pop to the corner shop and bear loads of ruit. And just eat it all. AfterI have eaten it I dont feel so picky.

    Ohhh or I get small tub of quark, add a muller light yoghurt, mix 300 ml off a mixed up jelley sachet thats cold. 1 hour later I have a massive dessert that is 1 1/2 syns for the entire lot. Again after that you wont be thinking of food :)

    Keep going hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Cazzabelle, I had chicken chowmein and boiled rice with light soy sauce - so so good!

    Going to try the jelly recipe with next weeks shop! xxx

    ReplyDelete