Pages

Friday, 23 July 2010

Look Away Now! Naughty Food Alert!

Current Weight:

14 stone 10lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 8lbs

Today's Syn Count:

A lot on Extra Easy


I am waiting for my Chunky Lover to come home and take care of the Troll and Squirky and then I'm going to hit the town with my girl friend...

Plan at 09:00 - stick to Slimming World whilst at home and eat everything in sight when I go out for the evening....

Plan at 10:00 - stick as close as possible but just eaten a chocolate animal bar so that's syns for day gone....

Plan at 11:30 - sod it have a day off! Cheese on toast for lunch it is!

This time round on the SW plan I don't mind about the odd gain because I'm eating healthily for the rest of my life. The 'rest of my life' is going to involve some special occasions so I am going to make the most of them and then get back on plan each time. I gained 8lbs on holiday last month and that's all gone already, so one day won't be an issue.

The weight loss may be slower, but it's still going in the right direction.

I tell myself:

"Slow and steady wins the race"

and

"A dripping tap still fills the bucket"

and (if I need a motivational kick up the bum)

"
Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip"

Right, I'm off to eat and drink and be merry!!!!

BREAKFAST: 3 EGG OMELETTE.YOGHURT AND BANANA; LUNCH: CHEESE ON TOAST (A MILLION SYNS); DINNER: CHINESE LEMON CHICKEN, EGG FRIED RICE, NOODLES, CHICKEN SATAY, SPRING ROLL, PRAWN TOAST (UNSPECIFIED AMOUNTS); SNACKS: 4 CHOCOLATE FINGERS (LOADSA SYNS), 2 SHORTBREAD BISCUITS (SOME SYNS) HOT CHOCOLATE DRINK (MORE SYNS), TWO SQUARES OF TOFFEE APPLE DAIRY MILK (A LIGHT SPRINKLING OF SYNS), BOTTLE OF BULMERS, WHITE WINE SPRITZER, NESTLE ANIMAL BAR (5 SYNS); PUDDING: FAMILY SIZED FRUIT AND NUT, CHOCOLATE RAISINS, HARIBO

No comments:

Post a Comment