Pages

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Mummy Blubber's Stupidly Massive Turkey Salad

Current Weight:

14 stone 09 lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 9lbs

Todays Syn Count:

6 on Extra Easy

I'm rigid about weighing in spot on at 9am. Back in May I weighed in at 05.30am and hadn't lost an ounce. I weighed again at 9am and had lost 2lbs. That's the weight that I entered in my online weight-loss journal.

In the interest of experimentation, yesterday I decided to see what a difference a day makes and weighed myself as often as I could remember.

Time Weight Dressed or Naked
04:00 14st 00lb 2oz Naked
07:00 14st 01lb 2oz Naked
09:00 13st 12lb 8oz Naked LOWEST
09:30 14st 00lb 0oz Naked
15:30 14st 01lb 6oz Dressed
19:00 14st 02lb 0oz Dressed
21:30 14st 04lb 6oz Naked HIGHEST
04:00 14st 03lb 8oz Naked

So apparently I can lose/gain around half a stone a day! I'm sticking to my 9am weigh in. Strangely it's the one I seem to weigh less at? I wonder if the power of my mind forced an extra p
ound off?

It's worth noting that the bathroom scales make me half a stone slimmer than my Wii ones. I do my weekly weigh in on the Wii ones as I'm pretty realistic and I think they are probably in the right - much as I would love to believe the bathroom ones.....

"Mummy Blubber's Stupidly Massive Turkey Salad" for one tonight as my Chunky Lover had a big lunch.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR 1 PERSON:
  • Turkey steaks fried in Sylvia's Rib Rub n More
  • Salad, tomatoes, peppers, red onion
  • Roasted new potatoes in garlic and sea salt
  • 8 olives (1 SYN)
HOW I DID IT:
  • Just mix all the above together!


BREAKFAST: MELON, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS);LUNCH: GALLO SUN-DRIED TOMATO RISOTTO WITH 14g CHEESE (3 SYNS); DINNER: "MUMMY BLUBBER'S STUPIDLY MASSIVE TURKEY SALAD"; SNACKS: THE TROLLS LEFT OVER ASPARAGUS, 1 KELLOGGS HIGH FIBRE BAR (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: FROZEN BANANAS IN TOFFEE MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT, CARIBBEAN COCONUT HOT CHOCOLATE MADE WITH MILK (HEALTHY A CHOICE AND 1.5 SYNS)

No comments:

Post a Comment