Pages

Monday, 5 July 2010

Soothing Strawberry Cheesecake

Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

2 on Extra Easy

I slept surprising well, considering that if anything touches me from the chest up I scream in sunburn-pain. I guess the good sleeping comes in part from the sun stroke. God bless sun stroke.

Squirky had me up at 00:19, 02:00 and 03:54, and I'm not sure what time she got up for good, but my saviour (my Chunky Lover) took her through to the front room and kept her amused. So even though my sleep was somewhat broken I still feel very rested.

I didn't have any plans to go out today and certainly didn't make any as the day went on. I can barely get clothes on and no-one needs to see any of my flesh wobbling down the street, especially in it's current throbbing state.

I stayed in and experimented with a pudding that was recommended to me by Gail of "journeywithslimmingworld" fame. Thank you Gail! (and there was me thinking I had invented the Alpen Light cake base!......)

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR ONE PERSON:
  • 1 Alpen Light bar (HALF HEALTHY B OPTION)
  • Quark
  • Onken strawberry yoghurt
  • Sliced fresh strawberrys/raspberries
  • A tablespoon of sweetner
HOW I DID IT
  • Park alpen bar into bottom of glass (blend first if eaiser)
  • Mix yoghurt, sweetner, some strawberries and quark and pack on top
  • Add sliced strawberries or raspberries on top
It is cool and light and summery - thank you again Gail x

BREAKFAST: 2 POACHED EGGS AND 3 PIECES OF BACON; LUNCH: LEFT OVER TURKEY STIR FRY; DINNER: BASIC PASTA BAKE - PASATTA, BALSAMIC, ONION, 8 OLIVES (1 SYN), TUNA, TOMATOES, CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION). MADE ENOUGH TO TAKE OUT FOR LUNCH TOMORROW; SNACKS: 3 BANANAS, MULLER INSPIRED BY CHEESECAKE YOGHURT (1 SYN), 1 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (OTHER HALF OF HEALTHY B OPTION), GRAPES;

PUDDING: "SOOTHING STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE"

3 comments:

  1. How do you get it out of the glass without it all breaking up ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get it out of the glass without it all breaking up ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made this today but the cheese cake bit was still just like eating a yoghurt not set at all

    ReplyDelete