Pages

Sunday, 4 July 2010

Stir Fry for the Sunburnt

Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

0 on Extra Easy

I'm an idiot. I'm so angry with myself. My Chunky Lover and the Troll disappeared over to the in-laws from Heaven, so I took Squirky for a stroll around the local car boot sale.

I took the train there (4 stops), had a good walk around buying some board games and kids clothes. Then I decided as it was such a nice day I would walk home...extra body magic. It took about an hour and a half and I listened to the iPod and day dreamed.

I got indoors and my shoulder at first felt itchy and then my upper body and face began to throb. I looked in the mirror and the girl who chewed the gum and swelled up in Willy Wonka stared back at me - but red instead of purple.

I am so sunburned. It hurts. It looks awful. And I should know better.

Squirky of course was slathered in sun cream and in the shade - so why didn't I apply the same rules? Because I'm a freaking idiot.

I'm having to work extra hard at staying on track now because the sunburn has sent my brain into outer space and I hadn't premeditated any meals for today.
I feel all out of sorts and scared to stand in front of a hot oven.

I have some turkey steaks and stir fry veg, so that'll do me. No more than ten mins in front of the oven and it'll give me something to throw up when the sun stroke kicks in.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR ONE PERSON:
  • Sliced turkey breast
  • Stir Fry Veg
  • Egg noodles
HOW I DID IT
  • Stirfry the veg and turkey for 4 minutes
  • Make noodles as per packet instructions
  • Combine
(Even after it was cooked the turkey looked less burnt than me)

















BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS AND 2 PIECES OF BACON; LUNCH: PASTA CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION) AND DICED TURKEY; DINNER: "TURKEY STIR FRY"; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION) ENTIRE 500G CARTON OF ONKEN, STRAIGHT FROM THE TUB IN FRONT OF THE TELLY IN A BID TO COOL DOWN;

PUDDING: CITRUS CHIFFON MOUSSE

No comments:

Post a Comment