Pages

Friday, 2 July 2010

Tuna Wedgie Melts

Current Weight:

15 stone 1lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 3lbs

Todays Syn Count:

11 on Extra Easy

By 10am on Friday morning I had managed to create 4 puddings to take our friends BBQ tomorrow.

For the non-dieting diners I made Brandy Choc Pots. For the children I made chocolate pots minus the brandy. I used the left over chocolate mix to dip fresh strawberries, blueberries and grapes. I used the left over
fresh strawberries, blueberries and grapes for my breakfast. I finished with Citrus Chiffon Mousse for me - syn free.....And breathe......

After such a productive morning I decided to spend an hour flicking between E4 and Living TV. My Chunky Lover and I have very different viewing habits. I like Katie Price and Come Dine with Me. He likes programmes about the World Wars and the news. The news is on EVERY DAY and on so many channels. And he has an issue about how often Friends is on for god's sake. I argue that the war programmes are boring because nothing new ever happens in them. Whereas Katie Price does something different every week...right?

But he always very generously lets me watch whatever I like every evening, including America's Next Top Model even though he has been at work all day. One of the many reasons I love him so.

After my hours brainwashing I started on lunch, which was "Tuna Wedgie Melts".

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR ONE PERSON
  • SLIMMING WORLD POTATO WEDGES (AS PER CHIPS BUT CUT INTO WEDGES)
  • 1 TBSP VERY LOW FAT MAYO (0.5 SYNS)
  • 28G CHEDDAR GRATED (HEALTHY A OPTION)
  • 1 X 200G CAN TUNA IN BRINE
HOW I DID IT
  • WHILST BAKING WEDGES MIX THE REST OF THE INGREDIENTS IN A BOWL
  • TIP MIXTURE ON TOP OF WEDGES AND COOK FOR A FURTHER 12 MINUTES

BREAKFAST: FRUIT MEDLEY (STRAWBERRIES, GRAPES AND BLUE BERRIES) 3 SCRAMBLED EGGS; LUNCH: "TUNA WEDGIE MELTS" AND SALAD WITH 8 OLIVES (1 SYN); DINNER: CHINESE TAKEAWAY - CHICKEN CHOWMEIN AND BOILED RICE (9 SYNS); SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION) CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS);

PUDDING: STRAWBERRIES AND BLUEBERRIES IN HALF A POT OF ONKEN FAT FREE YOGHURT

2 comments:

  1. LOL sorry I have to disagree there about katie Price... she actually does the same things rehashed but in a round so People Don't Suspect

    (1) ooh look at me I'm so sexy and available
    (2) look I'm such a good mum (she is actually lol)
    (3) I can have someone else but Pete never can!

    ..there are others but can't be bothered lol

    Mmm your dinner looked tastilicious

    As for History TV or whatever it's called, it always seems to be The Germans Are Bad Look What They did channel lol and I agree with what someone said on Mock The Week.... dear news24... go to bed!

    *hugs* and thanks for following my fatty boom batty blog... if you haven't already, try out the cheesecake it's fabtastic

    Gail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks back for following mine!

    I missed out that he watches football. It's only during the world cup that he INSISTS on watching the matches, so I think that I can put up with that once every four years. (Although I did propose we made it every other world cup. He poo pooed the idea)

    I might try the cheesecake next week xxx

    ReplyDelete