Pages

Monday, 5 July 2010

World Cup Widow's Risotto

Current Weight:

14 stone 12lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 6lbs

Todays Syn Count:

7.5 on Extra Easy


W is for Wednesday.
W is for Weigh in.
W is for Wowsers!

3lbs off!!!! Love it! Love it! Love it!

W is for Worldcup Widow.

On me own cause my Chunky Lover is dahn the pub.....
I can't be bothered to make myself something special when it's just me eating so I grabbed a packet from the cupboard.

I love love love Gallo Risotto (Sun Dried Tomato). It tastes beautiful and I always serve it when we have guests because it never goes wrong. It's free from Syns and only takes 12 minutes once you've added boiling water. It's amazing stuff. I always keep a healthy stock in the cupboard. I would avoid the pesto version though. Doesn't quite cut it.


WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR ONE PERSON
  • Gallo Rissoto Pronto Sun Dried Tomato
  • 28g Cheese (6 SYNS)
  • Fried diced chicken breast in small slivers
  • Basil
  • Lazy garlic
HOW I DID IT
  • Make as per packet instructions - takes 12 minutes!
  • Fry chicken and garlic in fry light until no pink left, then mix into risotto
  • Sprinkle with cheese and basil
P.S. Just realised I forgot to count two cups of tea yesterday - so that's another syn. Oops. Still 3lbs off though! Woo hoo!!

BREAKFAST: MELON, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH: PASTA BAKE (1 SYN AND HEALTHY A OPTION); DINNER: "WORLD CUP WIDOW RISOTTO"; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS ( HEALTHY B OPTION), PUNNET OF GRAPES;

PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND YOGHURT



3 comments:

  1. 3 pounds off woohooo well done!

    That looks tasty as ever... you make your food look so nummy! Bet it tastes nummy too!

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you counting tea as syns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gail - very happy this week!
    Hi Audrey - the milk in the tea is synned. I used my A choice for cheese xx

    ReplyDelete