Pages

Thursday, 26 August 2010

Basiled Chicken Linguine

Current Weight:

14 stone 11lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 07lbs

Todays Syn Count:

4.5 on Extra Easy

Two things happened yesterday that have made my desire to change my body shape even stronger.

First of all, this exchanged occurred as I babysat for my neighbours 6 year old son last night.

6 yr Old: 'I want to be a policeman'

Mummy Blubber: 'You'd make a great policeman. Your mummy said you're a great runner, and you'll need to do lot's of running to catch the burglars'

6 yr Old: 'Yes, you can't be a policeman because you need to be fit to run, and you're quite fat. Probably because it's because you have babies, and babies push your tummy out, that's why you're so fat'

Out of the mouths of babes....

So after he went to bed I put on 'How to Look Good Naked', and there's this gorgeous woman, a mum of one, bemoaning the fact she now has a belly and oh my god she was stunning and I would kill for her body. The body she was in tears over! When they showed the shots of wobbling bellies and bums to prove they come in all shapes and sizes there wasn't one that looked as huge as mine. I'm too fat even for Gok to fix!

So I'm approaching Thursday with renewed vigour. 45 mins on the Wii and 100% on plan. Bye bye blubber!

Dinner and lunch are both repeat recipes and the links to recipes in my food diary.
I managed 3 months without repeating a whole days meals. This astounds me because when I did the diet in previous years I'd end up eating the same tried and tested meals over and over! It seems there is more variety possible than I previously thought!

BREAKFAST: BACON AND EGGS AND A CUP OF TEA WITH A DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH: LEFTOVER "SUN AND MOON SOUP" ; DINNER: "CHICKEN IN BASIL PASTE" (2.5 SYNS FOR PARMESAN AND OLIVE OIL); SNACKS: PUNNET OF GRAPES, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION), APPLE, 2 SATSUMAS, 2 BANANAS, 1 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, CARIBBEAN COCONUT OPTIONS HOT CHOCOLATE MADE WITH MILK (1.5 SYNS AND HEALTHY A OPTION)

No comments:

Post a Comment