Pages

Friday, 27 August 2010

Crumby Chicken and Chunky Chips

Current Weight:

14 stone 11lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 07lbs

Todays Syn Count:

15 on Extra Easy

Quite often, if I let slip how much I weigh to a friend they will look amazed and say 'You really don't look like you weigh that much!'.

I either have very wonderful friends who are great actors, or I have one of those pus filled football sized cysts that you alway read about in Take A Break magazine....

It's my second favourite day dream after thinking about winning the lottery - finding out my weight is medical and not cake related.

Today I used up the last £20 of Cafe Rouge vouchers by taking a friend to lunch. It was a very different ordering experience compared to the weekend. This time I had a salmon salad (grilled and no dressing) and a diet coke. I'm still going to assign my full 15 syns to today just in case there was a hidden naughtiness in there somewhere.

I finished the day with a pseudo takeaway - a low fat version of KFC chicken which is often talked about on the Facebook support forums.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR TWO:
  • Tesco mini chicken fillets
  • 2 wholemeal rolls (HEALTHY B CHOICE), blended to bits
  • Garlic lovers shaker
  • Egg, beaten
  • Chicken bovril
  • Potatoes
  • Spaghetti hoops
HOW I DID IT:
  • Dunk chicken in bovril - lightly (the first time I used too much and the taste was a bit too salty/strong)
  • Dunk in beaten egg
  • Mix crumbs with seasoning
  • Dunk chicken in crumbs - you won't use whole amount and don't be tempted to tip the remaining ones on the top - just use enough to cover otherwise the crumbs come out soggy!
  • Bake in over for 30 mins
  • Serve with Slimming World chips and spaghetti hoops

BREAKFAST: MELON AND A CUP OF TEA WITH A DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS), BANANA, YOGHURT, 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS; LUNCH: CAFE ROGUE - SALMON SALAD (13 'JUST IN CASE' SYNS); DINNER: CRUMBY CHICKEN AND CHUNKY CHIPS; SNACKS: 2 SATSUMAS, 1 APPLE, 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, CARIBBEAN COCONUT OPTIONS HOT CHOCOLATE MADE WITH MILK (1.5 SYNS AND HEALTHY A OPTION)

No comments:

Post a Comment