Pages

Friday, 13 August 2010

Friday Night Can't Be Arsed Take Away





Current Weight:

14 stone 07lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 11lbs

Todays Syn Count:

9.7 on Extra Easy

I missed my Thursday Wii work out yesterday. With my Chunky Lover moaning and groaning on the sofa it did not seem the most compassionate thing to be doing in front of him.

My work out consists of a 20 minute boxercise lesson with lots of squatting, followed by 70 reps of abdominal lifts, then 70 squats finished with another 20 minute boxercise, usually concentrating on blocking - so lots of upper arm toning.

I was glad to have an excuse not to do it.

But then later that day I read (I think in the paper but can't find it again now) a GP saying something along the lines of 'if exercise was just invented in the medical world EVERYONE would be begging for a prescription'...it's a 'miracle' cure for weight-loss, heart disease and a stack of other health issues. And this point has stayed with me since then,

I got up this morning and enjoyed my 45 mins, and I want to try and do another tomorrow to make up for yesterday even though the Troll will be home.

Squirky made a full recovery and we are wondering if her vomit was just a coincidence, but my Chunky Lover is still unwell and even starting vomiting in his sleep last night - but he is a solider and putting on a brave face. Even so I'll be eating alone tonight. After the trials and tribulations of this week I'm treating myself to a 'Friday Night Can't Be Arsed Take Away'. I had to order two bottles of diet coke to take it over the minimum spend for delivery!


WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR ONE:

  • 420g Chicken Chow Mein (9 SYNS)
  • Boiled Rice
  • Soy Sauce

BREAKFAST: 5 SCRAMBLED EGGS AND A STRAWBERRY MULLER LIGHT; LUNCH: LEFT OVER HAWAIIAN PIZZA PASTA BAKE (0.7 SYNS AND HEA); DINNER: "FRIDAY NIGHT CAN'T BE ARSED TAKE AWAY"; SNACKS: ONE MINIATURE TIN OF DORA THE EXPLORER SPAGHETTI SHAPES, COLD FROM THE TIN, 3 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, 2 BANANAS, 4 SATSUMAS, KELLOGGS HI FIBRE BAR (HEALTHY B CHOICE);PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

No comments:

Post a Comment