Pages

Sunday, 8 August 2010

Frugal Day

Current Weight:

14 stone 07lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 11lbs

Todays Syn Count:

0 on Extra Easy

When I got to my lovely friends house yesterday, having Slimming Worlded all morning and with a massive bowl of fruit salad, I knew I was doomed when she suggested we let the girls bake a banana cake together.

It baked for 45 minutes and the smell grew all encompassing. When it was cut the Troll asked me to try a piece of her cake and how could I say no? I mean really - it would have broken her heart. Great excuse huh?. And when my lovely host asked if I wanted seconds it would of been rude to say no.

I knew lunch would be a bit naughty and was prepared to take the hit on it (and it was naughty - it was a very creamy wild mushroom risotto with a pan fried duck breast) but what I didn't prepare for was the flood gates opening. After dinner I drank a glass of coke and had ice cream with my lovingly prepared syn free fruit salad.

Then I got home and I thought 'well, why not make this a proper day off and order pizza or Indian?' but then I realised that was just bloody greedy and settled for crumpets and cheese on toast instead.

I wonder what the damage is? I tell you what though, there wasn't a thing I ate yesterday that wasn't worth whatever shows on the scales this week. I had a fab day off and woke up ready to go straight back on plan.

I LOVE the Slimming World I live in!

My Chunky Lover flies home tonight, and I'm so pleased because I have missed him. I took the girls out for the day to help the time pass quicker and took a load of fruit with me to stop my from picking at The Trolls sandwich (or god forbid Squirky's puree'ed cottage pie).

No recipe to speak of today - we were out from 10am to 9pm and I only ate at 10pm! Maybe today's lack of syns will make up for yesterdays madness?

BREAKFAST: 2 LEFT OVER JOE'S SAUSAGES, A TIN OF SPAGHETTI HOOPS AND 3 SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH A BANANA; LUNCH: 3 COLD JOE'S SAUSAGES, GRAPES, APPLE; DINNER: PASTA, GRAPES AND 28g CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION); SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUBERRIES AND 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

No comments:

Post a Comment