Pages

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Gammon, Baked Potato and Roasted Red Salad

Current Weight:

14 stone 07lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 11lbs

Todays Syn Count:

10.5 on Extra Easy

Weigh-in Wednesday....and I stayed the same. Which is fine by me. I had a day off plan on Saturday and it's now star week so I was expecting a gain.

The Troll has made a full recovery and now can't stop eating. And neither can I! Star week makes me need to pick constantly. I sat and ate 4 yoghurts in a row and more throughout the day. I'm desperate for a family sized dairy milk bar......MUST.RESIST.CHOCOLATE........

I'm making life difficult for myself because I'm watching Celebrity Master Chef which always gives me hunger pangs no matter what I have eaten beforehand.

Actually, I'm not watching CMC, I'm trying to watch CMC because The Troll is up to her old trick of avoiding bedtime. She's cottoned on to the "illness" excuse and has come out 3 times complaining of tummy pains. I have to admire her intelligence.

As well as interrupting my TV viewing, she also interrupted my dinner. But this didn't make is taste any less good. It was one of my faves so far. The gammon in honey glaze comes from Tesco and is syn free. I may end of eating the lot this evening!


WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR ONE:

  • Baking potatoe
  • Cheese (Healthy A Option)
  • Tesco Gammon Joint with Honey Glaze 640g
  • Salad leaves
  • Pepper, tomatoes, red onion

HOW I DID IT:

  • Spry potato in frylight and wrap in tin foil
  • Bake for one hour and fill with cheese
  • Roast gammon as per pack instructions for 60 mins
  • Roast red veg in frylight for 30 mins
BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS, 3 RASHERS OF BACON, TIN OF SPAGHETTI HOOPS AND 2 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1 SYNS); LUNCH: CHICKEN BREAST FILLETS SEASONED WITH GARLIC LOVERS GRINDER, LIVING LETTUCE LEAVES, BLACK GRAPES, 8 BLACK OLIVES (1 SYN), 2 BOILED EGGS, 3 CHERRY TOMATOES; DINNER: "GAMMON , BAKED POTATO AND ROASTED RED SALAD"; SNACKS: 6 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS (YES SIX, THAT'S NOT A TYPO), 2 BANANAS, 1 SATSUMA, 3 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE AND 3 SYNS), KELLOGGS HI FIBRE BAR (5.5 SYNS); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

No comments:

Post a Comment