Pages

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Garlicy Lamb and The Prettiest Damn Salad I Ever Done Saw

Current Weight:

14 stone 05lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 13lbs

Todays Syn Count:

2 on Extra Easy

And I'm back!

I took 5 days off plan, and after just one day back on it, I feel better already! Honestly. I got up and did my 45 minutes on the Wii and have been drinking water all day and I already feel less sluggish.

Not that I regret taking the odd break from the Slimming World plan. I have a few more coming up in the next few weeks as it is both the Troll's and my Chunky Lover's birthdays.

My weight loss aim for September is to achieve my 2 stone loss, even if by the end of the month it has gone back on again. I just want that little celebration.

Last week I was half a pound away, but that was before I had 5 days of going well over my syn allowance.....the damage will be revealed in tomorrows weigh in!

My first meal back on plan is so so so so so pretty!
It's "Garlicy Lamb and The Prettiest Damn Salad I Ever Done Saw"

I ordered a range of petals from Steenbergs Organic, inspired by the pretty salads I always seem to see on Master Chef.

WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR TWO:

  • Lamb steaks in garlic lovers shaker
  • Potatoes cubed and roasted in frylight
  • Roasted cherry tomatoes
  • Lettuce leaves
  • Peonies, jasmine, cornflowers, orange blossom

HOW I DID IT:

  • Marinaded lamb in Tesco's garlic lovers shaker
  • Fried in frylight
  • Par boiled cubed potatoes and roasted with tomatoes for 30 mins
  • Arranged salad and sprinkled with flower petals
  • Added a tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5 SYNS)
BREAKFAST: BACON AND EGGS AND A CUP OF TEA WITH A DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH: SALAD WITH TUNA, 2 BOILED EGGS, 6 OLIVES (1 SYN) AND CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION), CHERRY TOMATOES AND SWEETCORN; DINNER: "GARLICY LAMB AND THE PRETTIEST DAMN SALAD I EVER DONE SAW; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION), 1 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT, 2 BANANAS; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm quite interesting.... Can this dish be prepared using Chicken instead of Lamb??

    ReplyDelete