Pages

Thursday, 12 August 2010

Hawaiian Pizza Pasta Bake

Current Weight:

14 stone 07lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 11lbs

Todays Syn Count:

2.2 on Extra Easy

I awoke to the sound of a vomit waterfall escaping from Squirky. It's the first time in her little 7 month life that she has ever been sick. (The Troll was sick daily for about the first 2 years of her life).

Little Squirky looked up from the pool of vomit and grinned at me - little trooper.
I carried her through to the living room to find My Chunky Lover on the sofa groaning. It seems there us a plague upon our house.

I need to avoid getting it so I can concentrate on looking after this lot, but judging by the families loss of appetite, if I did get it it would do wonders for my weight loss!

So today I am Nurse Mummy Blubber as well as Chef Mummy Blubber and dinner tonight was
inspired by Shirley, my Slimming World facebook friend. She said she puts pineapple into pasta bakes and I fancied the idea of this. As I added bacon, mozerrella and pineapple I realised this was my fave pizza topping, and so I called tonights dinner 'Hawaiian Pizza Pasta Bake'.


WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR ONE:

  • Chicken fillets
  • Lean bacon
  • Pasta twirls
  • Passata
  • Red onion
  • Red pepper
  • Lazy garlic
  • Balsamic
  • Garlic lover shaker
  • Basil leaves
  • 42g mozzarella (Healthy A Option)
  • 98g pineapple (0.7 SYNS PER SERVING)

HOW I DID IT:

  • Boil pasta and take off heat 5 minutes before pack instructions
  • Fry garlic, pepper and onion until brown
  • Add and brown bacon and chicken pieces
  • Season in garlic lovers shake
  • Add passata, splash of balsamib, splash of tabasco
  • Bring to boil and then allow to simmer
  • Put pasta in overproof dish and top with chicken sauce
  • Cover in foil and bake for 30 mins
  • Remove foil, add cheese and bake for further 10 mins
  • Top with basil
BREAKFAST: MELON AND 3 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1.5 SYN); LUNCH: LEFT OVER GAMMON SLICES ON SALAD WITH LIVING LETTUCE LEAVES AND LEFT OVER ROASTED RED VEG; DINNER: "HAWAIIAN PASTA BAKE"; SNACKS: 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, 2 BANANAS, 1 SATSUMA, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

No comments:

Post a Comment