Pages

Saturday, 28 August 2010

My Usual Chinese

Current Weight:

14 stone 11lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 07lbs

Todays Syn Count:

9 on Extra Easy

Oh what a day of absolute luxury.
My Chunky Lover got up with Squirky when she woke at 5am. I slept on till 9am!

Then he took the Troll to the park and whilst Squirky looked on from the safety of her baby walker I managed 45 minutes on the Wii, and then a shower, dyed my hair and shaved my legs! I feel like a woman of leisure.

And it doesn't stop there.

After lunch I hopped on a bus to get my hair cut and to mooch about the shops.

Last Christmas work gave us a voucher of our choice. We could chose from a selection including go-karting, wine tasting, photo shoot etc, and I picked a haircut, knowing that on maternity leave the money would run out and I'd be desperate at some point to look less like Wurzel Gummidge. I have reached the Gummidge point and I'm redeeming the voucher.

When I googled the salon to find out where it was located, google threw back a tonne of results with the word SCAM in them. Turns out this salon has been credited in the past with withholding the deposit you put down when making the appointment, giving bad careless cuts, and trying to get the customer to sign up to photoshoot following the cut costing hundreds of pounds.

My expectations were really low, so I was really pleased to find my stylist listened to what I wanted, made some suggestions and the cut came out really well. No hard sell and a head massage!

Coming home I phoned my exhausted Chunky Lover who ordered a Chinese for us, which I consumed in front of X Factor.

Such bliss!

WHAT I CHOSE:
  • Chicken chow mein (9 SYNS)
  • Boiled rice
  • Soy sauce

BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS; LUNCH: GALLO PRONTO RISOTTO WITH CHEESE AND BASIL (HEALTHY A OPTION); DINNER: "MY CHINESE"; SNACKS: 2 SATSUMAS, 1 APPLE, 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION); PUDDING: FROZEN BANANA SLICES WITH 2 TOFFEE MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

No comments:

Post a Comment