Pages

Friday, 20 August 2010

Playing Truant Long Weekend (Day One)

Current Weight:
14 stone 5 lbs

Weight loss so far:
1 stone 13lbs

Today's Syn count:
Uncountable on Extra Easy

11.30am
I started to lose my dieting mojo today. There are multiple factors:
1. I think I am getting ill. I have a sore throat and my ears keep popping.
2. In the last two weeks I have started staying up late to watch Big Brother so I'm losing an hour of sleep every night, which is making my brain fuzzy and less able/willing to plan
3. I have a weekend off planned which makes me think 'why bother stay on track today?'

I didn't bother with my body magic this morning. I feel drained and deflated. I keep reminding myself that I feel thinner and not to jepordise that, but the sluggish ill feeling in my head makes me want not to care.

11.43am
As soon as I wrote those words and pressed 'save' it was as if I had given myself permission to jack it in for the day. I immediately went to the kitchen and ate three 2 fingered kitkats whilst I hunched over the fridge searching for my next food victim.

We already have a chinese takeaway planned for tonight - I'd normally have chow mein and boiled rice for 9 syns, and I have lunch planned with a friend, normally I'd have syn free baked potato with beans and salad, but now I'm thinking both meals might go a little haywire....

16:05
Yep- haywire it is. Just had lunch - a mozerella and ham panini and full fat coke, then went to Tesco and bought 3 chocolate mousses, 2 millionaires shortbread sundaes, a crusty loaf and salted butter...

21:00
One large pizza with olives, mushroom, tuna and tomato with garlic dip, 2 slices of buttered toast, one sundae later and BLEURGH.....

I'm off to slump on the sofa in a calorific stupor....



BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS; LUNCH: HAM AND MOZZARELLA PANINI, CRSIPS, FULL FAT COKE; DINNER: PIZZA AND DIP; SNACKS: 2 SLICES OF BUTTERED TOAST, THREE 2 FINGERED KITKATS, HALF A TUB OF TREACLE PUDDING ICE CREAM (IT SOOTHES MY THROAT - THEREFORE FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES), TESCO FINEST CHOCOLATE MOUSSE; PUDDING: MILLIONAIRES SUNDAE

No comments:

Post a Comment