Pages

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Quorn Meatballs and Linguine

Current Weight:
14 stone 5 lbs

Weight loss so far:
1 stone 13lbs

Today's Syn count:
0.5 on Extra Easy

Wednesday weigh in and I've lost 2lbs. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

The 2 stone interim goal is almost within reach except it won't happen next Wednesday as this weekend is a planned 'off diet' zone, so I fully expect to put on 3 or 4 lbs instead. But I'm inching my way closer and closer.....

I was a 'lady what lunched today'. My friend had a delicious looking fish finger sandwich, and Squirky had pureed parsnip and carrot (of which I was less jealous) but there was only one option on the whole menu that I recognised as Slimming World friendly, so I had uncooked spinach leaves, french beans and smoked salmon. I hate french beans, I vaguely dislike raw spinach, and I confused smoked salmon with salmon fillet, and was sad to learn of my mistake because smoked salmon is like eating a tongue. I became tempted by Squirkys puree.

It was also quite pricey so I just had the starter sized portion It was disgusting and there wasn't enough of it.

I was starving when I got home but made up for it with the very filling, quick and easy "Quorn Meatballs" , the recipe can be found here.

BREAKFAST: MELON, TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5. SYNS); LUNCH: SMOKED SALMON SALAD, SPINACH AND GREEN BEANS WITH DILL. YUCK.; DINNER: "QUORN MEATBALLS AND LINGUINE" WITH CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION); SNACKS: 6 MULLER YOGHURTS ( I WAS ON A YOGHURT FRENZY), 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), 2 BANANAS, SATSUMA; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

No comments:

Post a Comment