Pages

Thursday, 5 August 2010

Salmon Salad for the Lonely

Current Weight:

14 stone 71lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 11lbs

Todays Syn Count:

1.5 on Extra Easy

At the end of June I committed to a Body Magic plan. It was almost scuppered when I allowed myself to get majorly sun burnt during one of my exercise sessions and I thought perhaps it was a sign from God that I shouldn't be doing any physical activities...

Well, I have stuck to it...for the most part anyway!

I'm doing three 45 minute sessions a week on my Wii Fit which is a massive step from the BIG FAT ZERO activity I was doing 6 weeks ago. My plan was that by now I would be doing 4 sessions but I'm finding it hard to achieve.

I only seem to be motivated to do it very early in the morning before I have eaten, and it's only practical when the Troll isn't around, so due to our weekly logistics I seem to be only able to do it Weds, Thurs and Fri mornings.

I'm not going to beat myself up for not getting to 4 sessions. I'm proud that I am doing this much anyway!

My Chunky Lover is away now and so I am going to eat things that I wouldn't get away with serving him. Tonight it is 'Salmon Salad for the Lonely'.

WHAT WENT INTO IT
  • Sainsbury Salad box (potato, egg, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber)
  • 2 salmon fillets roasted with a sprinkling of Sylvia's Rib Rub n More
  • 8 Olives (1 SYN)
HOW I DID IT
  • Just combine the above!

BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS, 1 STRAWBERRY MULLER YOGHURT: LUNCH: JACKET SPUD, TUNA MAYO (0.5 SYNS), CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION);DINNER: "SALMON SALAD FOR THE LONELY"; SNACKS: 6 YOGHURTS (OOPS!), 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTIONS); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND 2 STRAWBERRY MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I'm loving your recipes, some fab ideas here! I was just wondering what the 'Sylvia's Rib Rub and More' thing is as I've not heard of it before. I've noticed you've used it in quite a few recipes! Sorry if you've already mentioned this somewhere else!

    Thanks,
    Sophia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sophia,

    So happy you are enjoying it!

    I'm addicted to Sylvia's Rib Rub and only had about a tablespoon left :(

    It comes from a restaurant in New York - I'm lucky that I have a friend out there who gets it for me, but also you can buy it online. http://www.shopfoodex.com/sylvias-more-seasoning-p-39174.html


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent thank you, I'll have to check it out! xxx

    ReplyDelete