Pages

Monday, 2 August 2010

Seasoned Beef Salad

Current Weight:

14 stone 09lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 9lbs

Todays Syn Count:

3.5 on Extra Easy

I did it!!! I went to two parties yesterday and not only did I not fall off track, but I stuck to having 1 syn all day!

I had a big lunch at home, then went to the first party where I nibbled on cucumber sticks from the buffet table, then ate a tub of 'Avoid-Temptation-Risotto' in the car on the way to the next party, and when we got there I nibbled on more cucumber sticks from the buffet table! I danced and I ran around after children, so I am praying my body recognises all this and rewards me with a great loss on Wednesday,

I managed to squeeze myself into a size 18 dress for the occassions, which made me very happy but a little bit breathless (because it was so tight, not because it was so beautiful). It constricted my lungs and it chaffed a little bit under the arms but overall I felt pretty happy about myself and it's been a while since I've been able to say that.

We got home at 11pm. I ate a bowl of blueberries and yoghurt and almost fell asleep on the sofa in my knickers (the dress was whipped straight off when I got in, lest it should cause permanent friction burn scars in my arm pits). A top day out and almost syn free!

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR ONE PERSON
  • 350g Tesco British Beef Stir Fry (yes I ate the lot. I fried it in the afternoon and picked all day, I put the remaining scraps on my dinner)
  • Sylvia's Rib Rub n More
  • Lettuce from Father-in-Law from Heaven's garden
  • Roasted and non-roasted cherry tomatoes
  • Cucumber
  • 8 olives (1 SYN)
  • Roasted new potatoes
  • Roasted pepper
  • Boiled egg
HOW I DID IT
  • Par boil new potatoes for 7 minutes then roast for 30 mins in sea salt and garlic
  • Roast peppers and cherry toms for 20mins in fry light
  • Rub beef strips in Sylvia's seasoning and fry in pan with fry light
  • Combine everything and serve!
BREAKFAST: MELON, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS), 2 SATSUMAS: LUNCH: JACKET POTATO WITH TUNA, CHEESE (HEALTHY A CHOICE) AND 1 TBSP VERY LOW FAT MAYO (0.5 SYNS), SALAD LEAVES, 2 BOILED EGGS AND CHERRY TOMATOES; DINNER: "SEASONED BEEF SALAD"; SNACKS: 1 BANANA, GRAPES, 3 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, 2 SATSUMAS, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION);PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND 2 CHERRY MULLER LIGHTS, CARIBBEAN COCONUT HOT CHOCOLATE OPTIONS MADE WITH WATER (1.5 SYNS)

No comments:

Post a Comment