Pages

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Sunday Morning Fry Up

Current Weight:

14 stone 07lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

1 stone 11lbs

Todays Syn Count:

4.5 on Extra Easy

I can't bring myself to have cereal with milk for breakfast on Extra Easy. It seems a waste of my only two Healthy Extras, so I tend to always have eggs or fruit. Today I made an extra special effort and made a "Sunday Morning Fry Up" which was a fab way to start the day. Would have been syn free if I had bothered to make the hash browns myself but was feeling lazy so had them from a frozen pack instead.

WHAT WENT INTO BREAKFAST FOR TWO:

  • Joe's sausages
  • Lean bacon
  • Fried eggs (in fry light)
  • Baked beans
  • Fried mushrooms (in fry light)
  • 90g Hash browns (4 SYNS PER SERVING)

After breakfast I noticed the bean bag cover was dry after it's run in with the Soy Sauce. Seeing as the kids were happy watching Nick Jr, and as Chunky Lover had already done all the morning housework (because he rocks) I decided to put the beans back in the bag whilst it was all quiet.

I thought I had made sure the open end of the duvet had been pushed deep inside the empty bean bag before I started emptying the beans back in. But apparently not.

The beans got EVERYWHERE. They were floating in my tea, in The Trolls hair, up our noses and in our knickers.

Bye bye bad week.

BREAKFAST: CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS) AND "SUNDAY MORNING FRY UP", LUNCH: NOTHING (DUE TO BIG BREAKFAST), DINNER: LEFT OVERS (INCLUDING COLD RISOTTO, JOES SAUSAGES AND MUSHROOMS WITH CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION), SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION), 4 BANANAS, 4 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS







No comments:

Post a Comment