Pages

Thursday, 2 September 2010

Cheese Burger in Bap with Jumbo Chips

Current Weight:

14 stone 04lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

2 stone 0lbs

Todays Syn Count:

8 on Extra Easy

Squirky is getting so grown up. She loves standing up, so she pulls herself up onto tiptoes using any precarious ledge she finds. My day revolves around removing her from dangerous situations and extracting her from behind the sofa.

The odd thing is she has only sat up twice. She either crawls or stands. Not one for sitting around is our Squirky.

The Troll is also making her share of mischief. I was due to meet my lovely friend for lunch at 12 today whilst the Troll was at nursery, but just as I made Squirky a bottle to take with me I noticed my slippers were soaked through, and water was pouring from the door of the washing machine.

After draining the machine manually, and using 7 bath towels to clean up, (all the while spurred on by the dulcet tones of Squirky crying for attention), I found a Statue of Liberty fridge magnet wedged in the hinge of the door. TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it to lunch frazzled and an hour late and ordered a tuna salad as usual. I synned the tuna as it came in oil and there were about 10 olives - so an expensive 7.5 syns for a salad! Boo to eating out!


DINNER FOR TWO:

  • 3 Joe's burgers (of Joe's Sausages fame)
  • 2 wholemeal rolls (HEALTHY B CHOICE)
  • Cheese (HEALTHY A CHOICE)
  • 1 tbsp very low fat mayo (0.5 SYNS)
  • Onion
  • Potatoes
  • Baked beans

HOW I DID IT:

  • Cut potatoes into chop shapes and par boiled for 7 minutes
  • Drained and dried and roasted at highest temp at top of oven with frylight, garlic and sea salt for 45 mins
  • Fried burgers in frylight and added sliced cheese 5 mines before end
  • Fried sliced onion in frylight
  • Construct burger and serve with chips and baked beans
BREAKFAST: 5 SCRAMBLED EGGS, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH: TUNA SALAD, WITH EGG, ONION, POTATO (7.5 SYNS); DINNER: "GAMMON AND CIDER POTATOES"; SNACKS: 3 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

2 comments:

  1. hi there...just wondering about joe's sausages/burgers...are they worth ordering? syn free sausages and burgers seem to good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Rachel, I LOVE them! And so do the family more importantly! I cold just about get away with serving quorn - with Joe's my hubby looks forward to dinner.

    I recommend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete