Pages

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Fatty Spag Bol

Current Weight:
14 stone 5 lbs

Weight Loss since Feb 2010:
1 stone 13 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
0 on Extra Easy and 2 billion off Extra Easy

After I posted last night I realised that if I had not been blogging about my diet this is the point I would have crashed and not returned to plan until all the weight had gone back on. I don't go to Image Therapy as I follow the plan online but forums like iVillage, minimins and Facebook are my support network. After I posted I received a message from Jen on iVillage that reduced me to tears and convinced me that this would not be the end of my journey.

I sat down with my recipe books and planned out another 15 new meals to trial starting in 7 days time and knew the Tesco delivery planned for Sunday morning would let me eat SW breakfasts and dinners, but I would allow myself lunches as I wished until the blues passed.

But..(and there is always a but), when Tesco delivered my shopping this morning they gave me lean mince instead of extra lean mince, and this spelt the end of any plans I had for most of my main meals fitting with the SW plan.

I'm going to let myself to wallow in self pity and syns for the rest of the week, then grow the *&%! up and get back on plan. This is my promise to Jen!

P.S. I've noticed the formatting on my blog has gone doolally. In the preview it looks fine but after publishing it goes crazy. I'll underline my syns and HEX's from now on as the colour orange just isn't showing up.

ON PLAN:
BREAKFAST: SCRAMBLED EGGS, 3 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1.5 SYNS); LUNCH: CHEESE, HAM AND BROWN BREAD (HEALTHY B CHOICE); DINNER: "FATTY SPAG BOL" FOR A NON FATTY VERSION SEE THIS LINK; SNACKS: DIET COKE; PUDDING: NONE

OFF PLAN:
THE SCRAMBLED EGG WAS ON TWO SLICES OF BUTTERED WHITE TOAST, THE LUNCH WAS A MAYO AND BUTTER HEAVY SANDWICH WITH A HOT CHOCOLATE MADE WITH CREAM, FLAKE AND MARSHMALLOWS, MORE BIRTHDAY CAKE, SPAG BOL MADE WITH RED WINE, FATTY MICE, OLIVE OIL, GARLIC BREAD AND LOADS OF CHEESE, GLASS OF ROSE WINE, AND POSSIBLY MORE THIS EVENING DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL

No comments:

Post a Comment