Pages

Saturday, 25 September 2010

Good Old Cowboys Breakfast

Current Weight:
14 stone 5 lbs

Weight Loss since Feb 2010:
1 stone 13 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
2 on Extra Easy and 10,000 off Extra Easy

Squirky ate quite well yesterday, not as much as I want her too, but better than normal. She also stayed up a bit later in the evening. I hoped this would mean she'd sleep better through the night.

Of course not. A feed at 01:00 and up for good at 03.45. I call this the middle of the night. Chunky lover took over at 6am and I got 2 more hours sleep before dashing The Troll off to ballet. I hadn't washed or eaten and I'm sure the other wonder-mum's could tell.

To say I'm exhausted doesn't do justice too the swells of nausea I am feeling, or the numbness in my head. And I know - I really do appreciate - that I'm one of the lucky ones. Chunky Lover takes the Troll out, he looks after Squirky in the mornings before he goes to work and takes The Troll to nursery. I know a million husbands would never think to do this. I'm a lucky lady.

But I worked out that in the last 9 months I have had less than 24 complete hours where I have not had a child in attendance. It's beginning to show.

My Slimming World motivation has taken a complete tumble. I stayed on track up until 6pm and then I crumbled. I think my current plan is to have EE breakfasts and EE main meals, but have snacks and lunches as I fancy. Then get fully back on plan next week. Ha. I hope I'm not kidding myself.

No new recipes to report today. I'm making the family fave 'Cowboys Breakfast', click on the link for the recipe.

ON PLAN:
BREAKFAST: SPAGHETTI HOOPS AND 5 SCRAMBLED EGGS, 3 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1.5 SYNS); LUNCH: GALLO PRONTO RISOTTO - SUN DRIED TOMATO FLAVOUR; DINNER: "GOOD OLD COWBOYS BREAKFAST" (HEALTHY A CHOICE AND 0.5 SYNS FOR MAYO; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

OFF PLAN:
2 LARGE SLICES OF CHOCOLATE BIRTHDAY CAKE, HALF A CADBURYS CREME EGG ICE CREAM, HALF A MINI MILK, LARGE GLASS OF MILK.

No comments:

Post a Comment