Pages

Monday, 27 September 2010

Haddock, Wilted Spinach and Haricot Bean Mash

Current Weight:
14 stone 5 lbs

Weight Loss since Feb 2010:
1 stone 13 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
5 on Extra Easy

We are trying to get The Troll out of bed time nappies. She's dry in the day and we've been telling her when she turns four she'll be too old for nappies at night. She turned 4 last Thursday and the first night she was dry all night, the last two nights we haven't been so lucky.

Last night we put her to bed in her Dora the Explorer pyjamas and an hour later I saw the hallway light go on. 'Good girl' I thought, 'She's off to the loo'. I went to observe. I found her in the kitchen dressed in a summer t-shirt (nothing on her bottom half) and pink sandals on the wrong feet. Her hand was wedged in the left over birthday cake. I stare at her......'I'm just checking everything is okay, mummy'.

My Chunky Lover has a week off work and we planned some day trips. Monday was booked as London Zoo and Pizza Express (Thank you Tesco reward vouchers!!!), but Chunky has come down with a cold and we're postponing. With nothing else booked I'm reverted back to a Slimming World day. That's right! For one day only: I'M BACK!!!

And I'm
trying yet another recipe from 'Food from the Sun' by Neven Maguire. It is basically roasted Tesco Finest Haddock, on top of pureed haricot beans (in a tin from Tesco), red onion and garlic, served with garlic butter wilted spinach, and some roasted tomatoes on the side. It is topped with a smoked bacon, lemon juice and basil dressing. It uses a HEALTHY B CHOICE for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and 4 SYNS per portion for butter. I think I need to track Neven down and marry him. He can be my cooking husband. I'll have Matt from X Factor as my singing husband. And Chunky can stick around too. I like him a lot also.

BREAKFAST: SCRAMBLED EGGS AND SPAGHETTI HOOPS, 1 CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH: TUNA BAKED POTATO WITH TUNA MAYO (0.5 SYNS) AND CHEESE (HEALTHY A CHOICE) WITH SALAD; DINNER: "HADDOCK, WILTED SPINACH AND HARICOT BEAN MASH" SNACKS: GRAPES;PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES, PUDDING RICE AND VANILLA MULLER LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment