Pages

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Honey Glazed Gammon with Pineapple, Sautéed Potatoes and Peas

Current Weight:

14 stone 02lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

2 stone 2lbs

Todays Syn Count:

3.5 on Extra Easy

Wednesday weigh in and it's another 2lb off. This is blinking amazing given my recent move to a carb based diet!

I now weigh 198lbs - bye bye 200's!!!! Well for this week anyway - I'll be back over 200lbs again next week as I am 'off-planning' between Thursday and Sunday in order to help my Chunky Lover celebrate his birthday.

And I'm still abstaining from exercise but I PROMISE to start again next week.

As for tonight, a slap up Gammon roast with all the trimmings.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR TWO PEOPLE
  • Gammon
  • 28g fried pineapple (0.5 syns)
  • Egg
  • Potatoes
  • Peas
  • Dollop of very low fat mayo (0.5 SYNS)
HOW I DID IT
  • Roast gammon as per pack instructions
  • Fry pineapple and egg in frylight
  • Par boil cubed potatoes and bake in oven at top gas for 45 mins, spray with frylight and shake every ten mins
  • Serve with peas
BREAKFAST: PUDDING RICE, YOGHURT AND BLUEBERRIES, 4 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (2 SYNS): LUNCH:
BAKED POTATO WITH TUNA, MAYO (0.5 SYNS) AND CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION)- ROCKET, ROASTED TOMATO, CUCUMBER
; DINNER: "HONEY GLAZED GAMMON" ; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER YOGHURTS,

No comments:

Post a Comment