Pages

Friday, 3 September 2010

It's Friday Night, It Must Be Time For A Chinese Takeaway

Current Weight:

14 stone 04lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

2 stone 0lbs

Todays Syn Count:

9.5 on Extra Easy

Oh the depression is sinking in. My mind keeps turning to the need to return to work. My constant wish for a big lottery win isn't coming true and I demand to know WHY!!?

I have scheduled in a day next week to start sending off my CV far and wide and get my interview head in gear. Even though I have until January it still feels too soon.

All the nervous energy of thinking about becoming a part time mum again lead me to furiously clean all afternoon, as if by polishing the computer desk I could somehow erase the need to return to an office ever again.

Our Friday night ritual of getting in Chinese couldn't be more welcome right now. I need comfort food.

I CHOSE (AS USUAL):

  • Chicken chowmein (9 SYNS)
  • Boiled rice

BREAKFAST: 5 SCRAMBLED EGGS AND BOB THE BUILDER SPAGHETTI SHAPES; LUNCH: TUNA BAKED POTATO WITH MAYO (0.5 SYNS) AND CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION); DINNER: "IT'S A FRIDAY NIGHT, MUST BE TIME FOR A CHINESE TAKEAWAY"; SNACKS: 3 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

3 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog & am loving it!!
    Can I ask how best to make scrambled eggs on SW?
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Leigh, glad you are enjoying it!

    I just beat eggs with seasoning and fry in pan with frylight - that's it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thanks :)

    Your blog is a fab source of ideas - thank you so much for sharing it & well done on your weight loss :) x

    ReplyDelete