Pages

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Korma and Naan

Current Weight:
14 stone 4 lbs

Weight Loss since Feb 2010:
1 stone 12 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
Loads on Extra Easy

Wednesday weigh in....and I lost 1lb. Lost? LOST? Is there some Patron Saint of Fatties looking over me? How could I have possibly lost?

There have been so many weeks in the past where I have been in tears because I stuck to the plan 100%, have exercised and felt fab and yet lost NOTHING!

So how comes this week I barely stick to plan this week, and sit around on my lardy butt and still loose?

Bodies are strange strange things. I'll accept my pound off with a massive grin and prepare for gain next week.

My monthly stats are as shocking. I weighed 14stone 4 on the 1st of September. I've had at least 7 days off plan this month and I leave this month still at 14 stone 4. Not a pound lost or gained.

Praise be.

Today I had another day off today and two more planned before Sunday. Maybe this'll make me loose another pound next week?! Ha ha ha!

BREAKFAST: PEANUT BUTTER ON TOAST AND TEA); LUNCH: CHICKEN SANDWICH; DINNER: WAITROSE READY MEAL CHICKEN KORMA AND NAAN; SNACKS: ROSEMARY BREAD STICKS AND HUMMUS, 10 CADBURYS ROSES, INNOCENT SMOOTHIIE X 2, MORE TOAST; PUDDING: TWO MASSIVE SLABS OF BIRTHDAY CAKE (ALL GONE AT LAST)

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mummy Blubber,
    Really enjoyed the Morrocon Chicken dish tonight but i have got the farts....really bad..oh well at least i get the bed to myself tonight..star fish-a-go-go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Oh my god, don't even try the haricot bean mash in that case! I can't tell you how bad that was, we nearly divorced over what that did to me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is my baby Brain off again?? If you lost a lb this week how did you weight loss go from 1st 13 to 1st 12, shouldn't it be 2st!?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope - that's MY baby brain!

    Two stone!!! Woo hoo!!!!x

    ReplyDelete