Pages

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Miso Soup

Current Weight:

14 stone 04lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

2 stone 0lbs

Todays Syn Count:

5 on Extra Easy

It's term time and although my two girls aren't old enough for school the Trolls activities slot themselves into a term based schedule. Tuesday will be swimming and possibly ballet on a Saturday if she enjoys the taster lesson we take her to this week.

The pool staff have said that whilst the Troll is having her lesson I can bring Squirky in to bob around as well. I'm taking a bag of food because swimming (or just being in the chlorine water) makes us all indescribably hungry.

Afterwards we hit the kids club, which I lovely simply because you can buy a single biscuit for 5p and a cup of squash for 6p. Who sells anything for 6p!? It makes me smile.

I've never had tonight's dinner before in my life, I'm getting all experimental in my middle age. We're having a Miso Soup. It's been a global day foodwise, what with my Italian lunch, then the Troll had chicken korma, and then I a Japanese supper. Get us!

WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR TWO SERVINGS:

  • Yukata miso soup sachet (1 SYN PER SERVING)
  • Chicken mini fillets
  • Shitake mushrooms
  • Pak choi
  • Spring onions
  • Amoy udon noodles (0.5 SYNS PER SERVING)

HOW I DID IT:

  • Make soup as per pack instructions
  • Slice the pak choi, mushrooms, chicken and spring onions and fry in frylight until chicken is cooked through
  • Add noodles and cook for further 2 minutes
  • Add fried ingredients to soup and serve
BREAKFAST: 3 SCRAMBLED EGGS, SPAGHETTI HOOPS, 2 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1 SYN); LUNCH: LEFTOVER STUDENT TUNA PASTA BAKE (1 SYN); DINNER: "MISO SOUP"; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE);PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, OPTIONS CARIBBEAN COCONUT OPTIONS (1.5 SYNS AND HEALTHY A OPTION)

No comments:

Post a Comment