Pages

Sunday, 12 September 2010

My Chunky Lovers Linguine

Current Weight:

14 stone 04lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

2 stone 0lbs

Todays Syn Count:

5.85 on Extra Easy

I love my Chunky Lover. Not only did he do the nightshift with Squirky giving me 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, but he also cooked.

Fully rested I took Troll out for a Family Fun Day which involved puppet making and a show. When we got home dinner was waiting for us. I'm a lucky mummy.

This is what my chunky Lover says goes into "My Chunky Lovers Linguine" but I can't gurantee he stuck to the exact measurements!

WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR TWO SERVINGS:

  • Linguine
  • Peppers
  • Red onion
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • 2 tbsps tomato purée (0.5 SYNS PER SERVING)
  • 100ml White wine (1.75 SYNS PER SERVING)
  • 88g Parma ham (1.6 SYNS PER SERVING)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil (HEALTHY B CHOICE)
  • 42g mozerlla cheese (HEALTHY A OPTION)
  • Lazy garlic

HOW I DID IT:

  • Make linguine as pack instructions
  • Cut up pepper and onion and roast in oven with fry light
  • Fry punnet of cherry tomatoes with wine, garlic and tomato purée until soft and sauce like
  • Combine sauce, vegetables and linguine
  • Top with parma ham and cheese
BREAKFAST: BANANA, 2 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1 SYN), 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS, 4 BACON, SPAGHETTI HOOPS; LUNCH: PASTA WITH ROASTED RED ONIONS, CHERRY TOMATOES, ROCKET AND 8 OLIVES (1 SYN); DINNER: "MY CHUNKY LOVERS LINGUINE"; SNACKS: BANANA, GRAPES AND APPLE; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES, HOT PUDDING RICE AND 1 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT

No comments:

Post a Comment