Pages

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Salmon and PEA-tatoe Pie

Current Weight:
14 stone 04lbs

Weight loss so far:
2 stone 0lbs

Todays Syn Count:
4 on Extra Easy

Wednesday weigh in....and I stayed the same. I'm perfectly happy with that. It's my star week and I lost a whopping 7lbs last week. So I didn't expect to have a loss even though I've kept to plan 100% all week.

I'm at the 200lb mark, and it would be good to dip below that next week. Currently I have lost the equivalent of an average 2yr and 3 guinea pigs. It would be great to shake off at least one more guinea pig this month.

Next week will be the last weigh in this month where I should be able to lose something. After that we have the birthdays of Chunky Lover and The Troll, and I'm making their cakes so I'm damn well going to eat some too!

My Chunky Lover is out at a work pub quiz tonight, so I'm enjoying a meal he would turn his nose up at: Salmon Pie.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR ONE:
  • 2 salmon fillets
  • 75g quark
  • Potatoes
  • sprinkling of chives
  • 1 tsp melted butter (2 SYNS)
  • 150g peas
  • Serve with sweetcorn
  • Dash of milk (0.5 SYNS)

HOW I DID IT:
  • Bake salmon for 25 mins in frylight and 1tbsp water
  • Mix cheese and chives and spread over salmon
  • As potatoes are almost boiled add peas
  • When cooked mash with seasoning and dash of milk
  • Spoon mash on top
  • Brush with butter and bake for 10 mins on gm6

BREAKFAST: 2 BANANAS, 2 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1 SYN); LUNCH: BAKED POTATO, TUNA, MAYO (0.5 SYNS) AND CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION); DINNER: "SALMON PIE"; SNACKS: APPLE, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND 2 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS

No comments:

Post a Comment