Pages

Friday, 17 September 2010

Shall I Be Good? or Bad? Good? Or Bad?

Current Weight:

14 stone 02lbs

Weight Loss since March 2010:

2 stone 2lbs

Todays Syn Count:

Astronomical on Extra Easy

Thursday was my Chunky Lover's birthday. Saturday we plan to go out for a birthday meal and on Sunday we are out at a food fete, so it's a given that these three days were off plan.

Until yesterday I also thought I may as well have the Friday off-plan too.

However I ate so much on Thursday I felt sick and whenever I woke to feed Squirky in the night (23.30, 03:00 and 05:00) I could feel food all the week to the top of my throat.

So I started Friday on plan, and breakfast and lunch adhered to Slimming World stipulations. Towards the end of the afternoon I began to hear a faint whispering. It was coming from the fridge. I opened the door just a crack and found the last slice of cheesecake calling 'Mummy Blubber....eat me!!!!!'. So I did.

And then the left over pineapple upside down cake started at it too. Damn cakes ganging up against me. So I ate a slice of that too.

After that it went tits up and I ate like a hog.

Old me would have carried on like this for the next 6 months seeing the diet as a lost cause. The new me knows that on Monday I'll be craving my Slimming World meals so yay to naughty food!

BREAKFAST: 1 CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYN), 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS, SPAGHETTI HOOPS; LUNCH: BAKED POTATO WITH TUNA MAYO AND CHEESE WITH SALAD; DINNER: PASTA WITH PESTO AND LOADS OF CHEESE; SNACKS: MAGNERS LIGHT, CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE, PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: MORE PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mummy Blubber!

    I have tried emailing you privately, but did not succeed! Would you mind letting me know if you have tried & tested any good SW Extra Easy chicken curry recipes please?

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly
    I did the SW korma ages ago but found it quite hard work!

    You can do a jar version for fairly low syns: http://mummyblubber.blogspot.com/2010/08/korma-pilau-almost-naan_19.html

    and I'm doing a lamb rogan josh this week x

    ReplyDelete