Pages

Thursday, 28 October 2010

Banger-Lasagne

Current Weight:
14 stone 3 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
2 stone 01 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
8 on Extra Easy

Yesterday I felt really depressed. It was silly really as we have enjoyed so much good luck lately that I should be a smile personified. However, my hormones dictated that I would be weepy and maudlin instead.

My Chunky Lover said 'Come on love, cheer up. Eat your box of Celebrations and we'll get fish and chips in tonight, give yourself a break.' I said no straight away. One of the reasons I feel so low is that I really hate my body and eating syn laden food is not going to help with that.

Anyway, I have time 'off plan' booked for mid November when we move house, the end of November when we're going to a gig, the beginning of December when me and the kids go to Devon for a cream tea extravaganza and of course Christmas. So there is no point in going off plan when it isn't for a proper reason.

I've been spurred on by my 3lb loss yesterday and have some attainable mini targets to achieve before Christmas. 1) lose 3lbs to get under 14 stone, 2) lose 5lbs to get to 15% body weight loss and 3) 6lbs to get to two and a half stone.

WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR TWO:
  • Pack of weightwatchers sausages (1.5 SYNS PER SERVING)
  • 1 peppers, 1 red onion, 1 white onion, 1 courgette all diced
  • Jar of passatta
  • 112g cheddar cheese (HEALTHY A OPTION AND 6 SYNS PER SERVING)
  • 6 Lasagne sheets
  • Balsamic
  • Worcestershire sauces
  • Rocket
  • 2 tbsp very low fat fromage frais
HOW I DID IT:
  • Roast the sausages and vegetables in frylight for 20 minutes on a baking tray
  • Slice the cooked sausages into discs and mix with the vegetables, passatta, Worcestershire and balsamic
  • Boil lasagne sheets as per pack instructions
  • Layer a dish with the sausage mix, top with the lasagne, and repeat
  • Mix cheese with fromage frais and top the lasagne with it. Bake for 10 minutes
  • Serve with rocket salad
BREAKFAST: SCRAMBLED EGG, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH: SUPER NOODLES;DINNER: "BANGER-LASAGNE"; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION);PUDDING: MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT AND FROZEN BLUEBERRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment