Pages

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Chicken in Basil Sauce

Current Weight:
14 stone 4 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
2 stone 0 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
3 on Extra Easy

Wednesday weigh in....yet another pound off. I'm back to my 2 stone total.

I first reached the 2 stone marker on the 1st Sept, again on the 29th Sept and here I am again.
The next aim is to get to two and a half stone, but first I have another 5 days off plan coming up, starting tomorrow.

I already went out and did my naughty shop, including Haagen Daaz (chocolate, praline and caramel), double Belgian chocolate cookies and a galaxy hot chocolate. See a theme there?

My last day on plan ends with an old fave, Chicken in Basil sauce served with pasta. Recipe here!

BREAKFAST: PUDDING RICE WITH FRUIT AND YOGHURT, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS) ; LUNCH: TUNA, SALAD, CHERRY TOMATOES, CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION), 2 BOILED EGGS; DINNER: "CHICKEN IN BASIL SAUCE" (2.5 SYNS PER SERVING); SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), 2 YOGHURTS; PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND MANGO WITH TWO MULLER LIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment