Pages

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Fizzy Freezey Fruit

Current Weight:
14 stone 6 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
1 stone 12 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
3 on Extra Easy

I'm so excited about tomorrows weigh in. I've been yo yo-ing for a few weeks and this is the first in a while that I've stuck to plan for 7 whole days.

The risk is that perhaps I'll put on as last weeks food excesses catch up with me. It would be great if I lost loads like a lot of people do in their first week.

I found this pudding idea on Facebook, where the comment simply read 'Thanks to whoever suggested covering frozen grapes in jelly crystals - my new fave!'. At first I thought the perhaps you take the frozen fruit and simply sprinkle the crystals over and eat. But then I decided it would fall off so I did it in the way the that follows below. However in retrospect I think my first interpretation would have been correct so will try that next time!

WHAT WENT INTO PUDDING FOR ONE:
  • Grapes
  • Blueberries
  • Sachet of Hartleys Jelly Crystals (1.5 SYNS)
HOW I DID IT:
  • Put fruit in a freezer bag
  • Add jelly crystals and a tablespoon of water and shake
  • Freeze and eat!


BREAKFAST: PUDDING RICE, YOGHURT AND FRUIT; LUNCH: BACHELORS CHICKEN RICE ;DINNER: MISO SOUP (1.5 SYNS); SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION);PUDDING: "FIZZY FRUIT"

No comments:

Post a Comment